Saturday, September 24, 2005

This is my new blog!! Think I better start to blog again... so that ppl will noe abt wad I am doing currently... hahah...

Had a close shave just now... cos when I was celebrating my dad's birthday with my family just now, PS Tse called to ask me to do guard duty for tmr... really spoilt the whole atmosphere... so sad!! Den I had to excuse myself to go make like tons of phone calls to so many ppl so that I can find a replacement for me for tmr so that I can celebrate my dad's birthday proper... ended up the celebration dinner was like so moodless lor... but the food really not bad lah... quite tasty!!

Recently a lot of ppl around me are pretty upset har... all have their own problems and troubles... Me included... but wad's the point of worrying about all the consequences?? For me, I am already pass the stage of worrying about the impression I give to others.. as long as I feel wad I do is correct, I will go ahead and execute it.. and hopefully, in the future, people around me would see me in my situation and understand why I had to act in such a way previously...

So everybody, cheer up k!! Let me give everyone a cheer!! We've got the red (Clap, Clap) , We've got the white (Clap, Clap), We've got the stripe (Clap, Clap), We've got the lion on our side!! Hurray!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home