Saturday, October 08, 2005

Very long never blog already... cos my internet connection got cancelled for think like 1 week due to a change in internet providers... but now finally alright already!! I have internet connection on both my coms... yay... so can finally do late night surfing on the other com whilst my sis can sleep in the room without disturbance...

Haiz... quite sad for all the things that has happened for the past few weeks... esp Royston... you must not give up hope okie? Dunno whether you will come to my blog and read or not... but hope you will be more optimistic about ur situation right now... I am sure you will be able to survive this calamity and emerge as a stronger person... its a very tough period for u rite now but all ur frens will definitely help you thru this... if you need anything, dun hesitate to approach me okie?? I will try my best to help you in any way...

Really nothin to do online now except to read the Da Chang Jin forum... anyway, to Mich, you must watch Da Chang Jin okie? I noe you've got same taste in shows as me and I am DAMN SURE you will lurve this one... no watch sure regret!!! And go rendezvouz with Zhi En never tell me... so evil of you ah... go underground relationship issit??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home