Sunday, April 09, 2006

Argh... so so so so so tired!! Just reached home lor... been out since like 7 plus in the morning.. cause had to go to NUS for the University Scholars' interview... wah luckily HC told me to wear more formal.. cause it was such a formal interview.. there was this girl who was wearing a power suit with stockings and was carrying a suitcase.. then some other guy was also imaticulately dressed and was like reading the Beijing Financial Times.. wah super chim.. nv even heard of the magazine before... so glad I din choose to wear the jeans.. the guy who wore tee-shirt and jeans looked so out of place lah... hahah...

Anyway, I think my interview was a disaster... I was bombarded with so many questions and I think I answered them really badly due to a lack of sleep.. like for example they ask me wad I like to read.. I said I like to read craft magazines and recipe books.. wow.. how exciting.. and for the rest of the questions, I answered standard answers that they would like to hear but lacking in creativity.. so anyway, I am like almost certain they will reject me.. but at least they liked my essay and I looked good for the interview.. hahah

After that went out with Ziyi... shopped the whole of Suntec before he finally arrived and den went to Marina Square... I was so tired by mid afternoon that I actually fell asleep on the couch outside the cinema!! So scary lor.. ppl walking ard me could see me sleep and I was like lying on head on my own shoulder.. so wierd.. but luckily I din drool.. that would be super disgusting lor...

After sleeping for half an hour, I finally woke up.. den went over to Esplanade, den to the Cathay, den had steamboat buffet with Ziyi... we went to Princep St opp Paradiz Centre.. the service was really good lor.. the lao ban niang was so polite and nice and helpful that we couldn't resist not eating there... it was pretty good actually... buffet with free flow of drinks and satay and seafood for only $12 nett per person.. not too expensive...

After that we went to shop in Orchard.. CJ joined us later.. and he brought his camera.. and we starting taking pictures.. and then when I saw my own photos, I was pretty shocked.. cause I knew I lost a bit of weight, I actually looked quite good in the photos... hahah... a bit thick-skinned I noe.. but quite happy, cause I managed to find some old photos of me when I was in J2 and comparing then and now, I really looked like way younger... I mean WAY younger... I shall post these photos for you all to see.. remember, all these were taken when I was in J2.. only abt 1.5 years back.. the later pictures were taken just now.. just look at the difference..

THEN (2004) (must click on the pictures, den can see big big.. esp the 2nd and 4th pic)






NOW (2006)








Can go and be slimming programme ambassador already right?

1 Comments:

Blogger ~fatma said...

yes u can be slimming agency ambassador..or rather NS will use u as part of their propaganda ;)

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home