Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Back home again... tmr morning gg to Sentosa... dun really feel like gg.. but no choice.. everyone in the brigade has to go.. hope it wun be as bad as i think!!

This week was a pretty bad week actually.. so many tasks were being pushed to me.. cos no one else wants to do it.. and after all those work, ppl still think I am being slack.. sometimes I really envy other branches, cos they are like way more united than my branch.. but I shouldn't be complaining lah... lotsa ppl are in worse conditions than me..

Well anyway, shall look forward to my New Year, which is like coming really really really really soon!! Yay, so exciting, althou I still have to do duty on coming Friday.. nvm.. wun care abt all the unhappy stuff already.. wad's most important is that I enjoy my New Year, and of course, my 20th birthday (1st Feb) happily!! The rest I will just leave them till after that..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home