Monday, October 10, 2005

Hahah... finally have some time to blog... just now went out with Royston and Weibin.. ate a lot a lot of ice cream... until so full lor... after that went over to Royston's place and watched Charmed and America's Next Top Model.. all the way till 945pm lor... spent the entire day at his place... came home and continued to watch again... hahah... its such an exciting show lor... it brought me thru my A levels lor... still remember studying by the tv while watching the second season, rooting for Yoanna, den gg to school and having a major discussion on who should win... now already season 4 on tv already... so fast.. hahah... Kahlen is so so so so so so PRETTY!! But too bad she din win... orhhhhhhhh... Brittany is very pretty too... think season 4 is like the best season ever.... the contestants in season 5 is like totally uncomparable to those in season 4 lah!!

Anyway, I was like thinking, since I have quite a bit of time in the army, I may just start to make some handcrafted cards inside and put them on sale.. so if anyone wants some really exquisite and unique cards, I can make em for you! But think it may cost quite a bit... but no worries, got quality one okie!!!

Oh yah.. and based on a popular survey, I am considering a self imposed ban on any kind of pants except jeans.. cos Chin Keat and Jelvin and like so many other ppl says that I look like I am in my 40s when I wear any kinds of bottoms that is shorter than full length.. and that includes berms, shorts, 3 quarters etc.. at least I only look late 20s when I wear jeans.. poor me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home