Saturday, December 17, 2005

Wah so tired!! Finally got some free time to rest in front of the com...

Went out early in the morning for my medical appointment today... summore had a pretty bad tummyache.. think its because of the super alcoholic drinks that I had at Pre-Rouge the night before with HC and ppl.. stomach burning the entire night.. but it was fun lah.. anyway after that had to rush to SIR building cause I will be going overseas!!! Hahah... so excited lor... going to KL for 3 days after Christmas with Jelvin and Mingfeng, our Cat High NJ clique.. althou its only KL, but its going to be my first official trip overseas with frens only... hahah.. super excited lor.. also dunno why I agreed to go.. we just thot of gg Malaysia one day, and we booked the hotel room and bus tickets 2 days later.. hahah...

Digressed already.. after renewing my passport, I went to meet Jelvin and Mingfeng in Bugis.. wah.. they were so nicely dressed lor... unlike me, who was like super undressed due to the fact that I had to wake up at unearthly hours.. but we still had loads of fun lah.. went shopping and shopping all around town until I getting blisters already... after that Royston met up with us and then I went to meet CJ.. feel quite bad, cause I nv watch King Kong with CJ... but its okie, cause CJ is gg to watch that with his crush soon!! Hahah... saw his crush today.. good catch!!

Today was really quite fruitful.. except for the fact that the Adidas shoes on offer din have my size!! So angry!! And I found my highly desired jeans that I just bought was selling at $9 cheaper 1 week after I bought it lah!! Damn pissed... but I tried on the jeans again, and Mingfeng said I wore the jeans better than Jelvin, cause I've got the butt to fill in the pants, but Jelvin din.. hahah... that pair of jeans is really nice.. so glad I've bought it!! And CJ got to hear my singing!! Hahah, was singing Fish Leong's songs everywhere at night, in her octave summore.. I can actually sing at very high pitch lor.. hahah... CJ was totally disgusted...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home