Saturday, December 03, 2005

Wah.. very long never blog already... must try to blog more, if not will lose the habit again..

Yesterday at the very last minute I found out that I had to take the 8pm to 8am shift at Pasir Laba Camp for some exercise.. was quite sad actually, cos I already made plans for the day... but in the end it wasn't that bad lah...

Went to Jurong Point for dinner before going to PLC. Hahah.. very interesting experience.. cos I called Rachel before gg, thinking she might be in JP cos she stays in Jurong.. and she really was going there.. so had dinner with her and her mother... so interesting right??

Anyway after that, met up with Jelvinand some frens and made our way over to PLC.. was quite shocked when I saw the place I was stationed at.. it was like a hospital, complete with a hospital smell.. and there were a lot of partitions and officers everywhere... almost like a chalet lor... and its super duper cold!! I was practically freezing lah!!

Reached home at 0820 today.. so tired lor.. had a really filling breakfast at home and then slept all the way till 12 noon... den went out to meet Ziyi in Orchard.. actually he was supposed to come to my house one.. cos I was to book in tonight.. but in the end, I could book in on Sunday morning, so I decided I should go out and have some fun.. went to Orchard first cause I wanted to try on the pair of jeans that I wanted to get... but its 75 dollars leh.. very ex!! And Ziyi says its a bit tight around the groin region.. "offers no room for expansion{" was wad he said... hahah... but its really nice leh... still thinking whether should get or not...

Later on went to Esplanade... watched some really wierd performance... there was this indian girl that was dancing and reading poetry at the same time.. and she was dancing a combination of flamenco and indian dance... really wierd.. den she gave me an imaginary baby whilst dancing... and everyone was looking at me lah... den I had to pretend to carry the baby whilst she recited her poetry about the baby.. really wierd...

After that just went to Marina Square to shop and Raffles City for dinner...

Anyway, Really happy today... caused I have come to realise that things have never changed, and life has always been the same for me!! Yay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home