Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Doing duty today.. so had to wake up early in the morning today!! The day hasn't even started yet and I am already tired... hahah.. anyway, yesterday, when I was on my way out of camp, the camp bus just happened to leave.. and heard from my fren that my chief actually told the bus driver to stop the bus so that I can board.. hahah.. so nice of her.. but I din see the bus stop.. and so I still missed it in the end...

Yesterday was a horribly busy day.. so many things to do.. another guy in my camp got charged.. so it was extra izzy buzy for me.. and today's no different.. a lot a lot a lot of work to do.. hope I can finish all of these by 6pm..

Luckily tmr's the last day of the week!! Hahah.. can't wait for this week to end.. and heard tmr there's an out camp run!! Gg to run in Marina South or something.. yay.. so shiok.. after that still can go to City hall and do some shopping... hahah... but a bit smelly only!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home