Friday, October 28, 2005

Just came home from camp... as the new R and D clerk from HQ 8 SAB S1 branch... hahah... and R and D is not research and development.. its regimentation and discipline... hahah... super stressed lor... got so much things to learn... tons and tons of stuff to do.. too bad lah.. got chosen by the chief clerk out of the 2 possible branches I can go to.. guess maybe I look more intelligent and hardworking ba... hahah...

Anyway, this job is pretty fun lah... can go attend court hearings and make house visits and prepare legal documents and liaise with lawyers and stuff... but its really super busy... got to do so many things in such short time... and the branch is full of super intelligent ppl lor... there's a PSC scholar who just came back after getting his degree.. another degree holder, 2 ppl with 4 straight As, another one with 3 As and stuff.. I am like the stupidest person there lor... hahah...

Today attended this court hearing... pretty interesting... cos nv heard a court hearing in my life before... but guess since this is a military court, the process was really fast and emotionless... not like those you see on tv or heard in the news.. no one cried or made a fuss or anything... but the good thing is can take taxi there and back.. and can claim reimbursements too... hahah...

Later on went to SAFTI MI library with my upper study to get some articles for the safety message, I had to make some registration with my ezylink so that I can borrow books from there.. den I told the librarian that I was NSF, she exclaimed super loudly, "Har, ni shi NSF ah?".. please lah.. I look like regular meh... so pissed off... but on the bright side, when I stepped out of the taxi to exchange my 11B for a pass, the RP actually called me SIR... so at least I look like Officer, not a sergeant, unless they think I am a Warrant lah.. den that would really be super sad.........

After book out, went to J8 to shop around with the usual Cat High ppl... den saw Body Shop selling fragrances for a pretty low price.. so decided to go get one with Weibin.. totally humiliated myself lor... I was smelling one of the perfumes and I whispered that it smelt a bit like 'da bian'... den the salesgirl overheard and she exclaimed "Smelt like da bian!!" so loudly lor... den I just replied "No lah.. think it came from my hand"... so double humiliation... pretty crap of me... hahah... and me and weibin was naming the perfumes ourselves, calling them names like mint, vanilla, medicated herbs, chocolate, passionfruit, lemon and stuff.. and the salesgirl managed to remember all the nicknames lor.. so in the end when we said we were getting passion fruit and mint, she could correctly pick out wad we wanted... pretty impressive lor.. but she made a rather bad comment too.. when Weibin said I could mix 2 of the perfumes to get a resulting sexy smell (as stated in some pamphlet), she actually said, "ta hui xu yao sexy meh?" or something liddat.. I cannot smell sexy ah... hrrrrrmph!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home