Sunday, April 23, 2006

Gg to book in again soon.. hate that kind of feeling lor... anyway anyway, shall blog down the things that happened during the weekend.. actually din plan to go out during the weekends one.. but in the end still went out.. on Fri, I went over to SAJC for my sis' concert.. her CO's technicality wasn't that good lah.. but it was still quite entertaining.. a lot of pieces that I have heard of.. like the theme song of turn left turn right, Masjuri, Guan huai fang shi and stuff..

On Sat, went for the SYF Display Bands Competition.. hahah.. quite interesting lah!! Haven stepped into the National Stadium for years.. its such a great feeling! And it was so cool to see all the sec band members so excited for the competition.. and all of them doing their drills and formations.. so cool! It so reminded me of the movie Drumline, except not a lot of ppl went for the event.. think cos it was not advertised at all.. in fact I wouldn't have known if Jin Ping din tell me... after that met up with Royston for dinner and shopping in City Hall and Dhoby Ghaut.. Royston kept on perstering me to buy a super ugly red shirt from Bossini lah... it was horribly childish and I din like it the moment I saw it.. but Royston was so wowed by the shirt when I wore it out.. he said it was the best shirt that I have ever worn in my whole life.. but it was so ugly lah.. luckily I din buy in the end.. but I realised I can wear S size from Bossini... so happy!!!! Can't believe it.. I used to wear their XL lah..

Went out with Royston again today.. we received free tickets on the way to Cathay, so made like full use of it to watch a movie for FREEEE!! We watched The Art Of Seduction, which I had wanted to watch a few weeks back.. it was gr-eat!!!!! So funny lor... the female lead is so so so so pretty.. I dun mind if she seduces me.. hahah.. anyway, the show is really good.. so funny and its quite a long show too.. very worth the money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home