Saturday, August 26, 2006

Was taking a really really short nap (like 5 seconds. maybe 6.) in the HQ office when I had a super super super super horribly disgustingly bad dream. In the dream, I was COS but I was v sian so I actually went home to watch tv. Den the duty clerk called me and said the OC wanted me to go back to his office to explain why I was not in HQ office. I had to rush all the way back to camp lah!! Damn scary! Den I gave some stupid excuse that I was sick and stuff, and he accepted the excuse!! So heng.. den for the rest of the day he made me push the office chairs (23, I remember) round and round in the HQ office, dunno for wad.

Wah.. still seem so real right now.

Must be retribution for sleeping during office hours.


But, on a high note, lunch was really good!! It was mee goreng with salmon patty and fried chicken wings. OMG! I always say I miss the cookhouse chicken patty, and here it is, in fish flavour! Super delicious golden crispy outside and den soft flakes of salmon swimming in my mouth, and yellow noodles that melt once it touches my mouth, and the super crispy chicken that oozes out juices the moment I bite into it. Perfect harmony between fish, chicken and noodles. 5 out of 5! Damn tasty! Weekend lunch are like out-of-this-world good lah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home