Saturday, August 19, 2006

Woah.. finally have the time to start blogging again.. cause today I've got duty, so have to stay in office.. poor me.. sick today but still had to report back so early.. just hoping that I wun get sicker tmr, if not I cannot even enjoy the few hours I have outside..

Rather busy day today.. had mass charging in the morning, but this time round only a handful was charged.. its like the least amt of ppl that ever came back lah.. we round up the whole thing before 10am.. super super early.. den went to pull out the wild weeds around the hard court.. den had to personally go and check for all the fire extinguishers around my block.. dunno for wad also..

And by the way, how come so many ppl noe I was sad ah? I din even tell anyone and ppl start smsing me and asking for me.. hahah.. quite touched by everyone's concern.. I am feeling better already.. not fine yet, but better.. thanks everyone for your concern!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home