Saturday, August 26, 2006

Yay! I have finally survived till 7pm already... 4th post for today already.. think my combined post for today has surpassed the total no of posts I've had for the past like gazillion months..

Feeling so much happier now.. anytime from now ppl will be booking in to entertain me.. yay!! Can't wait for Jelvin to get back.. cause he's getting decent food for me! Dinner was such a contrast from lunch. I had disgusting undercooked beansprouts with a piece super old looking tow-guah and 1 tiny piece of curry chicken. Not for human consumption.

And worse still, just now I was pretty bored, so I started to login to my OA account and completing some outstanding work, and when I tried to login just now, my access got blocked due to my supposedly restricted card timing. Argh!! All my work was unsaved lah! All gone to waste.. to think I spent so much time adding the nice nice colours and fonts and now all gone... nvm, my understudy can do them for me next week.

Arh, the joy of having an understudy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home