Thursday, August 31, 2006

Yay!! I have finally visited NJ!! After so long I finally stepped back to school.. as a student summore!! Hahah.. Jelvin and I decided to go back to school as students and pretend that we knew each other like super long time ago.. so we used the AHM off day on Monday as an opportunity to go back to school.. den somehow my personal assistant joined in as well... think cause he has got no one to go out with him so he just had to tag along.. hahah.. so extra lor.. hor JH?? And by the way, if you so free, please finish up on the medals' table and stop visiting my blog!! So anyway, we really made it back to school by 7.30am.. poor me had to wake up at 5.30am cause Jian Hui tricked me into travelling all the way to Hougang Interchange.. utter waste of my sleep time lah.. luckily we managed to reach school on time and the 3 of us even went for the assembly!! We were kinda scared actually, cause we couldn't find any teacher that is even remotely familiar looking... but in the end we still found somewhere to stand.. so embarrassing.. I was standing behind some IP class.. and the students kept on turning back to look at me.. I was so worried that some teacher would spot me with my chao lao face and question me how come I am pretending to be a student.. I even rehearsed beforehand with a chinese accent to justify that I was older cause I was a PRC student.. hahah.. luckily in the end I din have to.. guess cause I looked so boyish with my new hairdo.. hahah.. After assembly, we went to the canteen for our 'free period' and we had canteen food! We ordered western food and dessert.. it was such a great experience to be back doing all the student stuff in school.. never really noe how nice it was until its over.. so sad lor.. well anyway, we just took a lot a lot of photos and walked around school talking about our old experiences.. we even chatted with a couple of old teachers, such as Mr Bek, Mr Lim and Mrs Khoo.. I just felt so much like a student again, like I have nv entered NS before..

A lot of cool shots right? Its like the 3 of us knew each other long long time ago in JC already.. of course back then I still looked like a super hideous Godzilla or something. At least I have taken some good shots in school, so next time I can just use these shots to so ppl how I looked like in NJC, like I have nv been fat at all.. hahah

After that we went for a quick tour of NUS Law School (The entire place was so beautiful and scenic! Its like I had been transported to Harvard or something) led by HC and we left for town! Wenjie met us and the four of us went for lunch at Xin Wang and just kinda shopped around.. and we went to my favoritest place, Esplanade!! Wad a great place to be at.. we had a selection of 6 cakes at Bakerzin.. it was such a great moment, eating cakes whilst feeling the sea breeze... ultimate enjoyment!! But must go there more during this period cause Bakerzin is moving out already on 16 Sept.. I think I will go there everyday or something..


Look at all the sinfully good food that we ate for the entire day!

Poor Wenjie was tricked into wearing his AJC uniform by Jian Hui, who double tricked Jelvin and I by telling us he was gg to wear his home clothes and making us change out of our uniform. So evil of him! No wonder Wenjie looked so pissed off.. hahah


I really have to admit that I am glad to have met so many great pals in the Brigade, especially during the period when I was feeling most down. Its a nice feeling to noe that even thou I was let down by some, I still have frens that brought back joy in my life. Of course I will not forget all those that remained great frens with me throughout all my life, you guys/ gal have been really wonderful. Stay this way, k? :)

Bleh, really tired already.. tmr still must book out early.. so now must go prep already!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home