Friday, September 01, 2006

Bad bad bad bad bad. Look at the time now! Its like super late already lah! And I've only started (well technically not yet, but I am planning to start after blogging) my revision for tmr's FTT!! I planned to start studying right after CIP today but in the end I was like wad-the-crap, since I am gg to fail anyway, might as well just go shopping for a while. And so, I went to meet Ziyi at PS for dinner at KFC! Haven eaten at KFC for like super long already.. in fact, I haven been out on a Friday for like a gazillion years already.. so surprising lor.. its a school holiday and yet the shopping centre was so empty.. guess all the students are all guai guai studying at home.. even better!! I hate crowds!

Anyway, something very embarrassing happened just now!! I was at Guardians with Ziyi , trying to get my medication but I could not find it off the racks.. so in the end I had to ask the pharmacist where it was, so I was like "Hi, Can I find out if you stock up on Eurax?" den she gave me a blank look and reply "Condom?" in a super loud voice. OMG.. so embarrassing lah!! I am sure everyone heard wad she said. So I immediately replied, "No no I am looking for Eurax, the antipruitic cream".. den she gave me yet another super blur look and asked me to spell.. I guess at that time I got so blurred by her that I actually spelled "D-U-R-E-X" in front of everybody.. Argh!! Screams!! Can't believe I said that lah.. but in the end I still spelt the correct way, which was E-U-R-A-X and finally finally got wad I wanted. I am nv buying from there ever again.

After that terrible incident, we made our way to KFC for dinner and then dessert at Secret Recipe, where I ordered a heavenly Classic Cheese Cake and an Oreo milkshake. The cheese cake was simply delicious, with layers of tasty custardy cream mixed with light cream cheese spread between chocolate sponge layer cakes. Simply delicious! Nothin much can be said about the Oreo milkshake though. It tastes just like.. oreo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home