Saturday, June 09, 2007

Woah-ow!! Bought a lot of things today. Went out to shop after tuition and got myself a pair of levis jeans, a pair of lawman khaki trousers and a black zara cardigan. Heheh, I am so gg to look my part as a future upcoming NUS bizader!

Anyway, I got hired as a waiter in this really quaint authentic French-Japanese restaurant called Ma Maison. It's at Bugis Junction, so must come and support me!! Its a little more pricy than usual though. Dinner costs about 20 odd for a main and a drink or side if I remembered correctly, but the set lunch is affordable, only 15 bucks or so. I will be officially starting work on Mon next week and although I get paid very little, I am actually quite looking forward to it. Heheh, can't wait!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~fatma said...

is it on the first floor? i saw a nice place tt sells desserts too..first floor near fish & co..looks VERY yummy (:

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home