Wednesday, May 09, 2007


Can't believe it, actually sitting in the NJC staffroom right now. Kinda got a stint as an econs relief teacher here somehow, but I am not feeling really too good at the moment. I see a lot of familiar faces (teachers) but most of the teachers that taught me had left, so I practically know no one here. So lonely, dunno wad to do right now while waiting for the bell to ring for morning assembly.

And the worst thing is that I have only slept for 2.5 hours last night!! Cause I was tasked with teaching Theory of Cost and Production, which is my most dreaded chapter. Spent hours trying to find out what the hell is the MC curve, AFC curve, law of diminishing returns, returns to scale and a million other formulas. Thanks anyway, to Shufen and Soo Chin for helping me with all the concepts!!

Okie, gg for my first NJ morning assembly as a teacher!! Not too excited though, dunno who to stand with later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home