Saturday, April 21, 2007

Wah, just came back from tuition. Damn tired. My student was as usual, trying to slack as much as possible; still tried to show me some mahjong movie lah. Almost screamed at him, but forgot that I am only a tuition teacher, and so constrained myself. But think he could see that I was getting mad, so he kept his laptop. Got free ride home after that. If not have to travel an hour from Tiong Bahru again.

Anyway, went to the Bird Park with Slutty today. It was fantabulous! Haven stepped into Jurong Bird Park for almost a decade already, and I really felt like a child when I went in. Except that if I were a child, I would not have to pay the ridiculous $40 entrance fee (which will allow me to enter Bird Park, Zoo and Night Safari once each within one month. Meaning that I will be gg to the Zoo and Night Safari in the coming weeks! Which is actually quite exciting, considering how much fun we had at the bird park.)

The bird park was huge! There was actually a waterfall inside. In fact, its the largest MAN-MADE waterfall in the entire world! Slutty and I was like damn stunned when we saw the waterfall. It was majestic (for a man-made one. And for us, who have not seen a real one before.) and simply breathtaking. We felt like we weren't in Singapore at all. It was just amazing!

And the lory loft was wonderful! I was standing right at the top of the canopy with so many lories and the view was gr8! Except halfway it started raining and I was almost attacked by the lories who all wanted to take shelter with me. Super scary.

And it was really terrifying when we were inside the rainforest enclosure, cause we were in the same cage as the birds, and when they started flying ard us and ambushing us, it was really frightening. I actually shouted a few times. Can't believe I was actually scared of birds. Hahah.

And towards the end it started raining, so we tried to get onto the panorail, which by right costs $5. Somehow or other, we managed to catch that for free, and it was so cool! We could look at the aerial view of the entire park and zoom in close to the birds as well. Lurve it!

We had so much fun that we stayed all the way till the closing hours.

Den we went for dinner at KFC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home