Friday, May 04, 2007

Just finished tuition with Ashwynn. He really saps all the energy out of me. So darn tired now. But still had the energy to meet up with Hui Chuan for dinner at Cartel. Kinda regret my actions now, having just realised how much fatter I am compared to 3 months before. Okie, I am gg to start running tmr. No matter wad. Even if it rains, I am gg to run in the rain. No pain, no lose (weight).

Symponic Winds haven replied me yet. But I got accepted into Mus'Art Wind Orchestra instead. What a turn of events. Not too sure whether I will agree, cause Mus'Art is so much better and more prestigious than Symphonic Winds, so a little stressed at the moment. Nvm, shall take some time to think abt it.

Oh yes, NJ called back, so I am officially gg to relief teach Economics at NJC. Hahah, can't believe I am actually gg back to teach Econs, esp when I was like one of the worst students there academically. Had to see the principal and undergo counselling in the past summore. Rather stressed now. Was told that I would be teaching Cost of Production. All my average cost, marginal cost, marginal propensity to consume, implicit and explicit costs, economies of scale... if the students were to question me, I am sure gg to get stumped. Die Die. This time round sure lose face!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home