Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Just finished my first lesson with my class 2C. I have to say that this class 2C is so much quieter than my previous class 2C. All were quiet (really quiet) and super well behaved. I was expecting some people to talk amongst themselves, but I din catch anyone doing that at all. If my JC knowledge is good, I can really get used to teaching in NJ. But of course, my knowledge of econs is super darn low, not to mention the fact that I had forgotten most of the stuff that I could even remember. I mean, even I was surprised to get an A for Econs for A levels. I really dun noe much stuff. Even a simple chapter like Elasticity of Demand proved to be tough for me. I think I really have to read up more on Theory of Production and Costs today so that I will not screw up my tutorial tmr.

And NJ students, like before, are really very active in learning. I am already giving extra coaching for students tmr. When I was in NC, I had to literally beg students to come for extra lessons. It's such a bliss to be teaching here. If I was smarter. And if I could at least know someone in this entire school. I dun even dare to walk out of my cubicle!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home