Saturday, September 02, 2006

Wow.. finally its almost time to take my advanced theory test.. think I am sufficiently prepared for it already, since yesterday afternoon I have

1. Swept up all the dirt from a super long drain and a hell-lot of dried leaves for CIP.
2. Fought off an army of super big red ants after I ambushed their hiding place near a big rambutan tree and swept away all the rambutans on the floor.
3. Gone window shopping at PS with Ziyi.
4. Gone window shopping at Hougang Mall (btw, HM is like damn big now lah. Hate to say it, but I think it might be better than Hougang Point already!)
5. Chatted on MSN for more than 3 hours.
6. Watched Goodness Gracious Me on Youtube.
7. Repeated FIR's Wu Xian for 2 hours on my com.
8. Had a super satisfying 9 hours sleep.

And more importantly,

I studied for the advanced theory test for less than an hour.

Great.

I am so going to fail the test.

As what I have always said, its the experience that counts. Just treat it as I have eaten a $6 MacDonald's meal lor.

Oh, its 11am now. And I am late. Wow. Great Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home