Tuesday, June 12, 2007

OMG!! Episode 9 and 10 of Lovely Complex is out! I was actually very tired and was about to go to bed when I saw the good news. I am currently in such a good mood that nothing can depress me!

Anyway, I finally survived the first day of work!! A lot a lot of things for me to do. I have to clear plates, take orders, refill water, dry the forks and spoons, serve dishes, pack tissues and cutleries etc. Time passed so slowly.

At least they serve us meals after that. Though it's leftovers. But it's still 16 bucks (triple plus) worth of food. Like I've said, half my pay comes from the food. If not it's totally unjustifiable to be paid a measily $5 per hr for all I've done.

At least I get better uniform than Ajisen restaurant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home