Thursday, June 14, 2007

Woah.. came back super late from work today.. reached home after 12am lor.. althou I knocked off at 9.30pm, cause I went interacting with my colleagues intead. They are quite a bunch of funny people, very different from my colleagues in school. For one, quite a few are smokers. I dun think I have any friends outside of NS who are smokers, so its quite an interesting change. But nonetheless they are still a bunch of nice chaps.

Something funny happened just now too. My boss, who is some Jap guy, was trying to figure out how to use his new Nokia N95. He ended up so frustrated that he threw his N95 on the floor!! My goodness!! 1000 bucks thrown just liddat. And the floor is not even carpeted! So another worker said if he din want, he could sell her for 300 bucks, and he said okie!! Just liddat!

I must be a boss in future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home