Thursday, October 25, 2007

Oh happy happy!! I managed to get through dreaded Wednesday, where I had my Treaty of Versailles debate and my marketing presentation. Still can't believe I've finished both, cause I had spent so much time preparing for these 2 presentations. Slept only an average of 3 - 4 hours each night for a few days and I DIN GET TO SLEEP AT ALL on the night before the presentation. Still feeling quite sore about my group members, whom I stress are able to SU the mod due to them not being Bizad students. Luckily the adrenaline was enough to keep me awake till 3pm, where the lesson ended.

I am super behind schedule now. Missed a total of 7 lectures in 3 weeks, so trying to make it up now with the webcasts (for those with webcasts). I really wonder how my classmates spend their time. Mine is used for studying and projects everyday. It's so bad that my only TV time is on the bus, where I can watch my VCDs thru PSP. Speaking of VCDs, GOSH, Jumong is super exciting!! Must-watch!

I needa go out!! I haven stepped on Orchard Rd since school started (not including the 1 hr I spent there rushing to evaluate Borders and Kino for marketing assignment). I have even been to my favourite Suntec for weeks! I need a break!

2 presentations down, just left with 1 final Stats project and 1 history mid-term test before the start of the year-end tests!! Hurray~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home