Sunday, August 19, 2007

Woah, just came back from Jam and Hop @ Zouk. At first had my reservations about going, but now I feel that I have made the right decision in going after all.

Got there just before the closing of the admission for bizaders, at about 9.55pm. Of course, the pageant was already over, so it was just free and easy after that. Started off playing some games with the OG ppl. At first everyone was still rather reserved, but after a while it got really quite fun. One forfeit was to go up to a member of the opposite sex in the club and ask for the mobile no. I was made to dance on the dance floor with the rest of the OG guys. But heng I just kindaskipped it through quickly.

We got some drinks and went over to Phuture where the fun really started. It was really quite high dancing with the OG ppl and the mood over there was really fantastic, up till the moment I got sober. I think it has to be the longest I have ever danced. Like 2 hrs maybe? Anyway, we finished at about 3am and den Anthony, Shaoting and I took a cab over to her place for roti prata supper. Felt really bad that Anthony paid $40 over bucks for the jug of vodka lime just now so I volunteered to pay for the cab ride. Even with that it was barely half of wad he forked out for the entire night. Had a lot of fun crapping with the two of them. Wah, really haven seriously gone out till so late already. Really miss those days where the clique would go out and have fun and all.

Finally reached home at 5 plus in the morning, with my ears ringing heavily, and an emptied-out wallet. Triple tuition this weekend!! Utter crap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home