Saturday, September 08, 2007

University life is really far from my expectations! I am just so busy every single daay. It's just school, school and more school. And tuition, and CCA and mugging sessions. No time at all for fun!!

Seriously, I dun think I even mugged that hard during A levels. This entire week has been super hectic. There is not a day where I reached home before 12am. Even if I do reach home early, it would be to rest for an hour or so and then out to mug with friends. Monday was the ultimate, mugged till 2 plus am at Mac, and Thurs stayed in school till 1 plus am. Really crazy life in bizad!!

And it's not just me and my group of friends. Think everyone in general here are mugging like crazy.

I need my fun and games!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home