Monday, October 08, 2007

Oh gosh, I am so upset right now. Totally screwed up my Management Science mid-term. Think I got 3 out of 4 qns wrong, and it accounts for 45% of my module! Really v v v upset, cause I studied super hard for it.

The worst thing is that I know how to do all four questions, but I was so panicky during the paper that I made so many careless mistakes. I immediately realised how careless I was when I started to think abt my work the moment I submitted my paper. All very careless mistakes. I hope it wun result in me getting a screwed-up grade. Hopefully a miracle happens.

Really feeling damn down at the moment. No more motivation for the rest of my papers and project.

Super irritated and pissed at myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home