Sunday, September 03, 2006

Argh.. so tired now.. just reached home only.. went out for the entire day lor.. finally taken the advance theory test already.. was the second person to complete the tests.. wun say the results here, cause I promised Jelvin I would tell him how I fared on Sunday night when he books in.. anyway, I made it down to Orchard to meet CJ and Ziyi.. and I was acutally first to arrive.. hahah.. I am seldom first lah.. and den I actually met Jelvin whilst waiting for them! Wad a coincidence!! Weekend dun wan to see camp ppl in the end still bump into them.. but Jelvin's different, sec school frens rite?



Met Jelvin at the Sembawang Music Store abv Orchard Stn. How "fortunate".. hahah!!

Well after the other 2 arrived, we finally set off to Lido where we had Pepper Lunch for Lunch! Wad a great meal.. hasn't had Pepper Lunch for a long time already.. and I made a very important realisation - the pepper at Pepper Lunch is really good! Must put more next time! After that we went to Sunshine Plaza (somewhere really far, near Paradiz Centre) where we caught the Wanton mee stall (Wenjie you would rmb right? Just told you a couple of days back only) that I had wanted to go ever since I saw it on Channel U. So lucky I saw the Bryan Wong's face on the shop and in the end the 3 of us all went to have post-lunch there.. wow the wanton was really crispy!! And the noodles were very well flavored.. think it was really worth eating..
Pic 1: Ziyi and me. Basically we were sitting opp CJ so he had to take a group shot of us. Unfortunately, that means he cannot be in the pic. Kinda unfortunate of him, cause Ziyi and I snapped up the cushioned seats first, so he had to sit on the lousy one. And now he cannot be in the picture summore. Pics 2-4: Wad we had for lunch. It was really good, but kinda ex. Singaporeans are so wierd lah. Paying so much to cook by themselves. May as well eat at home.


Above: The famed Wanton mee with the fried wantons. And me tucking in to my post-lunch. Woah.. getting fat already..

Basically for the rest of the day we just shopped and crapped ard.. and CJ actually won the "Frens" game lah.. can't believe that he acutally met more frens than us for the first time in history.. total thrashed us man.. but he still lost the "Bomb" game. He always gets bombed by us lah.. so expert at PS2 and Xbox games but still always kena bombed by us.. hahah!!

Took these pics on our way to Suntec City. Orchard Rd was like totally deserted, which was really nice, cause I hate crowds. And the trees were all so nicely decorated that we had to snap pics of them.

When we reached Suntec, we even managed to meet up with SC, SF, WK and their sec school fren! Wad a coincidence lor.. hahah.. we went to play with toys at Toys "R" Us and then got down to Esplanade together..

Me as a super athletic basketball player.
As cute as the cookie monster.
Me being brave fireman for the day.

Esplanade.. my favouritest favouritest place.. we were all kinda tired by the time we reached there so we just sat down and people-watch. There were some graduates taking their graduate shots.. they looked so happy lah.. how I wish I can graduate earlier and take all these shots too.. I was thinking, if I take the 4 years honours course and my sis takes the 3 years bachelor's course (cause she not so smart.. hahah), we can graduate together! Den we can take sibling graduation shots together!! That would be so cool! I was also thinking I could do these series of shots where I do everyday things with my graduation robe, like shopping at NTUC den asking someone to take a pic of me when I am at the cashier, or like taking another pic when I am at the cinema eating popcorn, or when I am waiting for the MRT etc. Super cool right?

Top pics: Graduates looking so happy in their grad robes. Bottom pics: Everyone looking great in the group shots.

Finally finally, the AI ppl left, and Ziyi ps-ed us, leaving CJ and I at Esplanade until HC came. As usual, I listened (and made CJ listen as well) to Jolin's Wu Niang track until he got so bored of it.. seriously, i think its like a super catchy tune and I just saw her MTV. IT RAWKS! Wow, she looked so tribal and she played with balls and strings and water and she still looked so good!

Well anyway, finally finally the 3 of us went over to Marina Square for dinner and then we shopped ard for a little while more before making our way to Bakerzin as promised.

Tasty dinner! I had Grilled Chicken Set, CJ had Curry Yong Tau Foo (damn hot) and HC had Duck Wanton Mee (w/o wantons).

Bad experience: I almost fell on the stairs again (bad karma for insulting too many ppl).

Arh, Bakerzin. Yet another of my favouritest place. It was already quite late when we reached there.. like almost 11pm already.. but still we managed to secure a good seaside table.. the 3 of us just sat there and enjoyed our desserts and relaxed by the sea and crapped and took silly photos.. it was so relaxing I din feel like leaving at all after that.. din even realise how tired I was until the moment I stepped on the night rider.. slept all the way home.. super super super shagged..

Pic !: That's Esplanade at night. Its really beautiful and grand with the blue balls floating on water at night. Pic 2: The famed candlelights where I always played with. Pic 3: Superb view of the river/sea at my seat. Pic 4: Bakerzin at night. Beautiful.

Photos that we took along the way to Bakerzin and there.

And so, that sums up my entire day's trip.. and its like almost 4 already, which means I took like, wad, 2 hours plus to complete this entry.. argh.. so tired already.. later still must go gymming with CJ at Bishan.. argh tired tired tired :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home