Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Yk's 21st Birthday Celebration Details

Hey guys, here's the update for my bday celebration on 27 January 2006 (Saturday).

The chalet is held at
Aloha Changi Netheravon Terrace D. (Code: NB D) Terrace C is being taken up by Jelvin, who will be holding his bday celebration on the very same day as me, so if you know him, you might go next door and visit him as well.

  • How to get there?
Take the east bound train to Tampines MRT station. From there, you can take Bus 29. You can check on the map to see where you can alight. Remember, its NB D. N for Netheravon. B for I-dunno-wad. You get the idea.



























(Map courtesy of http://www.aloha.gov.sg)


  • Schedule
3.30pm Check-in of chalet
6.00pm Start of celebration
9.30pm - 10.00pm Cutting of cake

If you are free, please try to come down as early as possible to help me with the set-up. But if you really really cannot make it so early, at least try to be there after 6pm for the food, and please please please try to stay till abt 9 plus 10 for the cake! And if you can make it, please try to stay overnight to accompany me!!

  • What to get me
Of course, the aim of this celebration is for me to meet up with my old friends again, so I would already be very happy if you people can come for the party, esp those whom I have not seen for a long long time. But, if you really insist on getting me something (a bit bhb I know), please please please do not get me anything decorative. And that includes any forms of soft toys, picture frames, mugs, ornaments etc. I would really appreciate that. But of course, I would treasure anything that my friends give me. And of course, I would be happy enuff if you ppl can come for my party. So see you guys there!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home