Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Din get through the interview today. So sad. Went all the way to Tanjong Pagar for my interview with Jobstreet for the position of a recruitment consultant. But in the end failed to make the cut. And the worst thing is, I think there were only 3 applicants, and he chose the other two! Damn sucky. He said he would call me up again if there are any future job offers. I think he just meant he dun wanna see me again. There goes my hope of being a recruitment consultant. Now I wished I had accepted the job offer at IMH to take care of mental patients.

Interestingly, my eyes did a double take on me as I was going home. When I was looking out from the bus, I thought I saw a surfer wearing a wetsuit and carrying a surfboard. It turned out to be an ah mah carrying an iron board.

Well anyway, I will be going fishing tmr with Ziyi and friends. So dreading it. One whole day of waiting, in a small boat, with 10 people, of whom I only know Ziyi, and Shawn, vaguely. And, I have to wake up at unearthy hours tomorrow.

How exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home