Saturday, December 01, 2007

I always remembered in secondary four, Mr Terence Goh, my form teacher, told the class that JC would be the most challenging period of our education. Once we get through that, university would be a bliss. HOW WRONG IS THAT!!

I can't believe the sheer amount of time I've put in studying for the year-end exams. Still remembered that my dad was rather worried when I stayed over in school for the first time during week 7 or 8. Now I have been staying over so often that he would just say 'Remember to bring your toothbrush'. Hougang Mac and SMU are the other favourite haunts of us NUS Hougang Bizaders. My life is basically rotting at these places. But I am really glad that I have completed four papers with the last one coming up on Tues. Then I would be officially free!!

History paper was terrible. I was basically stunned for about 10 mins wondering which questions I should pick. In the end I chose this question that I remembered vaguely, 'How would you describe the social pathogens that lurked under the glided veneers of the European society after the Great War of 1914-1918?' coupled with some French words here and there. Hahah dun understand right? Neither do I. can see how desperate I was during the exam. But somehow still managed to crap out about 8 pages. Hope I dun do too badly!

The rest of the papers were manageable bordering hard, so I am really hoping very hard!! Have to go back to mugging for my last paper, hope everything goes well and I would be officially free on Tues (not inclusive of my golf practical exam on Wed. Must go watch more youtube so that I can improve on my swing shots).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home