Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ahah... haven blogged for a long long time!! Managed to find some time today, cause I reached home early! Was despatching some medals today to some officer's place, and he asked me which reservist unit I was from. Do I look like a reservist? And to think that my new boyish looking hair would make me look more youthful...

And anyway, I think I just sprained my jaw!! Ow its so painful I can't even open my mouth properly. I think if I open my mouth wide enough, my lower jaw will just drop off.

So tired now, am supposed to teach my sis GP, but think I really need to sleep awhile first. Super exhausted after yesternight.. chatted with Jelvin until like almost 2am and had to wake up at like 6 plus again.. but it was a v satisfying chat, cause I have finally seen the big picture. Come to think of it, I feel so silly to have deceived myself. I was almost convinced.

Thanks Jelvin, your status has been upgraded ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home