Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ah so irritated!! Just now I was waiting for my Night Rider at Dhoby Ghaut and there was this Trans Island bus that came. The irritating bus flashed Selamat Hari Raya and dunno wad on the screen instead of the number and destination. And just as it went pass me suddenly the word SENGKANG appeared so I ran to flag the bus.

AND the bus REFUSED to stop for ME!

ME!

And so I decided to run to the next bus stop to catch that bus. And I managed to outrun the bus to the next bus stop, so I flagged the bus again.

AND the bus REFUSED to stop for ME!

AGAIN!

Made me feel like a fool lah. Carrying so many bags ard and running like some lunatic.

I hate chasing after buses!

In the end I had to wait for close to half an hour for the next bus. And my headphones were spoilt lah. I was listening to 'Get High' on the headphones and sometimes I could hear on both sides, sometimes I could only hear on the left side, sometimes on the right, but mostly on none of the sides. Damn shitty lah, to think I wasted 80 bucks on this disgusting headphones like 4 mths back.

Damn high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home