Sunday, October 08, 2006

Super fun day today!! Went out with Ziyi and CJ for the whole day.. come to think of it, haven really been out with the 2 of them for a long long time alr... went to a super lot number of places today.. We went to, in no particular order:

Waterloo Street (to view the Singapore Biennale exhibits)
Sunshine Plaza
Bras Basah Complex
Suntec City
Clarke Quay
Stanford House
Vivocity
and of course, Esplanade

Wow, the weather was super horrible. Lots of haze everywhere; it looked horrible. Heard the PSI was 140, really terrible. I was suffering from a really bad headache all the while I was outside, and I felt so tired and weak, even after having a really full meal at Mac. And I had to walk around the whole Dhoby-Bugis-Cityhall area cause we were like totally lost. We kept on walking in circles cause the 3 of us were like super road idiots, and then everytime we walked past somewhere interesting we would like "Wow, looks fun. Lets go in and take a look" and thus, wasted a lot a lot a lot of time. But nonetheless it was kinda fun lah... hahah

Anyway, we visited Vivocity!! Triple wow!! It looks AA-MA-ZING!! There are like 2 whole level of shops and 7 levels of carparks!! OMG!! And the crowd was so huge, even thou there were so few shops open!! It was really fantastic. The view outside was spectacular, althou I couldn't really see much due to the haze. But it looked really really really grand. And there are fake beaches on the 3rd floor! But I am not too sure whether it was on purpose or not.. it might just be flooding on the floor. But somehow I still think it would become my next fav hangout soon. AAA-MA-ZING!!

And of course, we went to my favouritest place in the world, ESPLANADE!! There were like so many performances there due to the Mid-Autumn Festival. There was the CO concert, a riddle guessing competition and a Chinese Dance performance!! There was this guy who was really engrossed in his own dancing that he din realise that there was a super big split in his pants. His underwear was like totally showing lah!! I would be so embarrassed if I were him.. kudos to his bravery!!

Oh yah, and something really funny happened. CJ was so vulgar today!! Ziyi and CJ were talking about watching Phantom of the Opera together next year when the musical comes to Singapore and so I started to sing the theme song, and got quite engrossed into it. And then when its time for CJ to sing, I gestured to him,

"Sing, Angel of Music, Sing!!"

And he said,

"F*** off lah"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home