Sunday, September 24, 2006

Woke up super late today.. was supposed to meet up with Jelvin and Wenjie at 0930 this morning for breakfast at Kovan but I overslept!! Only managed to wake up when Jelvin called me at 10am.. in the end had to rush to bathe and brush my teeth and pick my clothes and then rush out of the house.. but I managed to do all those below 10 mites!! Den in the end had to take a cab down so that I would not be too late... wasted my $4.20!!

But luckily I went down, cause it was really fun!! We went over to some food centre opp Heartland Mall for dimsum breakfast.. the food was great!! Hahah.. we had siew mai, har gao, ming xia jiao, paper wrapped chicken, century egg porriage and chee cheong fun.. really satisfying meal! And it felt like we weren't really in Singapore, cause the surroundings were all rather old and nostalgic.. its like having a holiday instead lah!! Took a lot of cute photos as well, will upload next time!!

After that we went over to GB cause Jelvin was supposed to go their for his service.. it was quite funny, cause I could like recognise most of the people there, althou I have never met a single one of them before.. all because of Jelvin lah.. made me stay up till 1 plus am so that I can memorise all their names...

Once Jelvin went for his service, Wenjie and I walked down to Highland Centre to get the famed durian puffs.. it was delicious!! V V nice!! Had a very nice chat with him along the way back to my bus stop.. He is so nice lor.. actually waited with me for my bus even thou his bus stop was very far away.. really super super nice of him.. Thanks Wenjie!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home