Sunday, October 15, 2006

Had a super fulfilling day today.. started off the day by going to NUS with Jin Ping in the morning for the early sem talk. Was supposed to wake up at 745am, but in the end woke up at 855am... ended up rushing to change and rushing out of my home, with disastrous results

1. Forgot to bring out my house keys and handphone.
2. Wasted $11 on cab fares.

Luckily in the end Jin Ping din come on time too, so managed to meet up with him... met like super many people over at the NUS auditorium. Saw Daniel, Chee min, Liang Yuan, a lot a lot of 40 SAR people, Chee Tek etc.. anyway, learnt a lot during the talk.. think I might want to go for the special term alr!! Super excited!!

After the talk, managed to hitch a ride from Liang Yuan's merz.. he is damn lucky lah.. have a Merz to drive.. summore he doesn't have to pay a single cent for the patrol.. anyway, took a lift all the way to Bishan with JP, den brought him over to Cat High for a tour.. think JP seemed impressed with my school... of course he would.. its so cool to be a Cat High student.. just look at me!

After that went for disgusting lesson. Got tormented terribly again. Almost couldn't survive thru.

Well well well, after that went to meet my NJ clique!! Haven seen them for like months! Hahah.. we went down to Marina Square and Suntec City to walk around. Can't even rmb where we walked. Our clique is funny in this way. We never ever enter the shops. Hahah, almost had nothing to share with Wen Dtin, cause apparently, she comes to my blog very often to check out on me, so she knows everything that happened to me. Bad bad Wen Dtin ah.. know my everything den appear so mysterious in front of me.

After that Wen Dtin had to go off first, leaving behind me, SC and WK at Orchard. We managed to do some quick shopping over at Taka, den went over to Seoul Garden for dinner. It was super not worth it. Think I ate barely half of wad I spent. Terrible. But there was one malay employee that caught my attention. When she was helping to change the hot plate, I noticed that she had a lot of burnt marks on her forearms.. and yet she looked so cheerful and happy to serve the customers. I felt a momentary sympathy for her. She was so young and she already had to come and work undersuch harsh environment. And yet she had to remain cheerful and happy ard people. I felt so touched that I almost wanted to give her a hundred bucks to buy some nice moisturiser for her to apply on her arms. But of course, my practical side still won over my angelic side, and my money was saved. Still, I wanted to take a picture with her, but in the end I was too hum to do it as well. Well, I hope she remains cheery and enthusiastic. Hello nice malay girl, you are reading this, which I assume not, cause you dun even noe who I am, I wish you all the best okie??

We were so full after the dinner that we decided to go over to Vivo instead for a short walk. In the end it turned out to be a really fun play-a-fool cum phototaking session.. we did so many foolish stuff there, like jump around and take silly photos... luckily there weren't many ppl ard to watch us..

I am really glad I could make it for the clique outing.. today just reminded me why the group of us are one clique in the first place. Although we may have our differences at times, but essentially we are still close frens and I really treasured the friendship that we all share. Must meet up more next time okie??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home