Friday, September 22, 2006

Argh.. bad bad bad.. Took off today, cause I intended to teach my sis, but in the end she said she wun be coming home early as she wanted to meet up with her teachers first, so in the end I went shopping with Jelvin instead..

It was:

- Lunch at New York New York (Good food and good ambience.. 2 thumbs up!!)
- Shopping at Marina Square (With special mention to Evita Peroni. Really good models there!)
- Relaxation session at Esplanade
- Shopping at Far East
- More shopping at Taka. And we tasted like tens of mooncakes at the bazaar there.
- Even more shopping at Wheelock Place

And finally after a million years, Wen Jie joined us. Actually I din really want to wait till he comes, but I was just too tired to leave the comfy chair at Wheelock Place so in the end I just kinda drifted into a semi-unconscious state until Wen Jie reached.

And then, I decided to go home, but I was dragged all the way to Heeren in the end. Along the way I met two frens, which made me the official winner of the "Friends" Game! Ultimate trashing!! Then we played the "Bomb" game, and Wenjie lost terribly!! Hahah, which made Jelvin and I the masters of the Bomb game!!

After I reached Heeren, I decided to take a bus home. But the two of them had a ridiculous idea to get tee shirts for the 3 of us, and made me go choose with them. So I was dragged along with them. So, I unleashed my hidden skills of power shopping, which is the ability to look thru racks of clothes in the shortest available time, saving us a lot of time. However, the 2 of them were super picky, and after a long long long long (I mean LONG) time, we still could not find one where the 3 of us could buy.

Just as we were giving up hope, we chanced upon 77th street, and there it was, the ultimate shirt that could fit the 3 of us. Damn heng lah, and just nice there were only 3 left! We were like so relieved, cause the other stores only carry like one or two of the same design, but 77t street carried 3 of the same design, and in our size summore! I think its like fate that we had to get the shirt. Next time go out the 3 of us can wear the same shirt for outing!! So exciting!!

After that, I was like so late I took a cab back home. Jelvin and Wen Jie took the cab too, cause they wanted to go to Xin Wang at Heartland for dinner. So that sums up my entire day's programme, tmr is another tiring day again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home